Green Skinned White Fleshed Fruit & 100% natural, pure, fresh and untouched fruit.
Psidium Guajava, The Common Guava is common tropical fruits cultivated and enjoyed in many tropical and subtropical regions. Guavas are rich in dietary fiber and vitamin C. Having a generally broad, low-calorie profile of essential nutrients, a single common guava (Psidium guajava) fruit contains about four times the amount of vitamin C as an orange. However, nutrient content varies across guava cultivars.
Growing Jumbo Guava as in the same form as we saw it today, is a lot more than the things that just meet the eyes. It’s a whole long process of around 6 years that requires focus, dedication and most importantly, patience.
|Packaging Size Available(In Kg/In Ton)||1.4 kg|
|Variety of Fruit Available||Guava|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Pack|
- JUMBO GUAVAJumbo Guava, Psidium Guajava (Edible Fruit)
- One order contains a pack of two Jumbo Guavas
- One pack/order will be of 1.455 KG approximately.
- Green Skinned White Fleshed Fruit
- 100% natural, pure, fresh and untouched fruit.